Monday, October 14, 2013

Friendly Glamour

When I decided to start my little “not business” as I like to call it, I fell in love with glamour.  My talented sister-in-laws had exposed me to the world of glamour photography- and the more I spent time photographing little people, and their wiggly pants, scrunchy faces and boogery upper lips- I thought to myself, "Man, I was meant to snuggle and hug these little loves... but I'm probably not the right one to shoot them."  I love all of the families I have been able to snap pictures of, and I will still take pictures of them- but I love- with a deep, rich passion, shooting photographs of women.  All shapes, all sizes, all ages.  This is my passion- doing the whole package to make us all feel our absolute best!

I am related to some lovely ladies, who of course have friends who are equally as beautiful.  Today, I had the pleasure of snapping photographs of my beautiful cousin and her friend.  I am so incredibly grateful for these gorgeous young girls who let me practice my “Young Girl Glamour” on them.  This genre ranges (to me) for girls age 8 to 18, these young girls nailed it today.  It is really my goal to make them feel beautiful but not go “too far” in making them look older and sexier than they are.  Let me tell you- WAY harder than I ever imagined!  But we’re getting there- and I just love these gorgeous images!


If you’re interested in a shoot for yourself- or a lady you love- contact me!












No comments:

Post a Comment