Tuesday, October 15, 2013

New Moms Have It

I’m not sure that I believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder- I think beauty is in all of us.  Every mother.  Every friend.  Every woman.  My first boudoir/glamour shoot was done with one of my closest friends- a new mom, and just- WOW.  These are some of my favorite images- although there are plenty more- these are the images I am choosing to share on a public forum.

I can’t wait to see where these shoots go as I begin the use of flash and start shooting in bedrooms- for the “true” boudoir experience.  I luckily have quite a few portfolio shoots lined up to continue this work and can’t wait to post more images.  Be proud of who you are- ladies.  I love this shoot- I love how beautiful my friend is- and I only wish that we were able to shoot it in a bedroom, but this day just didn’t allow it.  

I am confident that the empowerment you feel after a shoot like this will be overwhelming- you are incredible and you are so worth this experience.










No comments:

Post a Comment